Saturday, February 18, 2006

Last weekend as a father of 2!

More than likely this is my last weekend as a father of 2. Julie is scrapbooking with a bunch of her friends on Friday and Saturday. All of the dads are watching the kids. Sunday will be a day of relaxation and getting a few more things ready for the baby.

It's weird to think that next weekend I will probably be a dad of three, as our due date is Friday, and we went early with Josiah! I have really enjoyed my boys. They are so much fun and both very unique. I can't wait to see if we are having a boy or a girl. It's been fun thinking through the dynamics of three boys or the boys having a younger sister!

I am so excited to see how God will grow our hearts to love another child! Julie's excited...she will have another kid to put in a scrapbook!

0 comments: