Tuesday, February 14, 2006

No Medal...NO PROBLEM for Kelly Clark!

A big thanks goes out to my GUIDO for putting me on to this article written by Mark Kiszla of the Denver Post today while I was studying Esther 2!

Clark Refuses to Hide Her Faith

Apparently Kelly Clark who took fourth last night in the half-pipe loves Jesus!

If you missed her run it was out of this world. She was getting HUGE air as she flew down the pipe! She busted out a 900 degree spin at the end of her run that got me off the couch! I was like, "NO WAY!" She just missed her landing for what would of given her a Gold Medal and a run that would not be forgotten!

When responding to taking fourth she said, "I love Jesus. It's more joyful knowing him than all that snowboarding stuff. And so being able to snowboard for him is amazing."

Snowboarding for him is amazing! How many of us do what we do for him? Snowboard, teach, preach, sell shoes, wait tables, run powerpoint, clean the house, love our kids...you name it, it's all for Him! Thanks for the reminder Kelly, on the biggest stage in the world, you made it all about HIM!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nothing like hitting the slopes, catching some serious air, eh cheetoh!

Dan Luebcke said...

Oh yeah, I want to board in a BAD way, but the knee injury has taken me out! I want to be with Chris, Tim, Eryn and Paul...all of just boarding, skiing, screaming, laughing...you name it!