Saturday, February 11, 2006

Seth Godin Makes Me Think

I don't know who turned me on to Seth and his work but I am grateful for the recommendation! Seth makes me think. His work has been mainly read (I am assuming) by those in the business world, but I am finding that his work is making me a better leader in the church! Thanks Seth! I am reading two of his books right now that I will talk about in another blog!

Here's an example! His blog, a link over to the right on my blog list, and one that I read each day, got me thinking with this POST and then THIS POST which is part 2!

He made me think about how well do I hear, listen and act with those that I lead and serve in our ministry when they are talking with me.

I am wondering if I have make it possible for those surrounding me to know that I will hear what they are saying, listen to what they are saying and then act on what they are saying. I hope I am not like the dude at Eata Pita

0 comments: