Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Today's My Pick and Here's the Boys' Pic!

Today is the day I picked for the baby to be born. I picked it for no other reason than all of our kids birthdays would be 2 days apart (17, 19, 21 and in order of kid)! Nice! So here is Noah and Josiah waiting anxiously for their new brother or sister today. Noah's official take is a girl and he thinks we should name her Emma. Josiah's official take is a boy and he thinks we should name him Kellen. To bad for them that our friends (the Hodges) already used those names for their girl and boy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think if its a girl you should name her Eryn and if its a boy you should name him Tim. Actaully, just go ahead name it Teryn either way.

Can't wait!

Dan Luebcke said...

Nice work B Stev!

Love the commitment you are showing to the Hodges!

Pat R said...

Even though I don't take the time to comment very often, I check out your blog every day.

Make sure I'm one of the first 100 to hear about the baby. :-)

Love you!
Mom #6 (or is it 7?) I forget.