Monday, June 26, 2006

Books In Poland

I am excited for our trip to Poland today! Not that you care, but here is a list of the books that I am taking with me to read on the trip. I chose the first three because they relate to me becoming a better father and husband. There is something about being away from my family for these extended periods of times that seem to make me a better dad and husband. I am excited to be sharpened in this area!

I chose McKnight's book because I want to read a little bit each day to supplement my time in the gospels. McKnight's book focuses on loving God and loving others!

Bringing Up Boys - James Dobson
Choosing To Cheat - Andy Stanley
What a Daughter Needs from Her Dad - Michael Farris
Jesus Creed - Scot McKnight

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heard a sermon Stanley did on Choosing to Cheat and it is really something every man should hear. You will definitely be challenged.

Wish I were there!