Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Making the Right Decision

If you’re not aware of how our trip to Poland has begun click HERE! You’ll have to click the link to understand where I am headed.

This morning is the first time I feel like I can breathe with some sort of rhythm. It’s not that I am physically exhausted or even emotionally exhausted; I am mentally exhausted from the past 36 hours. What’s been so exhausting? Making the right decisions. Choosing to have the right attitude in our situation. Leading our leaders. Watching the moral of our team (which has been flawless)…you name it. And it’s just not making the decisions it’s the lack of time to sit down and weigh all the options that wears me out. It’s thinking through what’s best for our team and the Zeilona Gora team with an SMS from Dan Hash saying he needs a decision now!

I am beginning to understand why goals before a trip are so important. It's the goals that our team has been working towards before we got on the plane that are helping shape what we do here and how we are handling making the decisions.

2 comments:

Alice Robbins said...

Keep comin' Dan! We are waiting for you! God has a reason for the delay! We may not see it during the trip or even this year, but there is a reason. I hope to see you all when you come back from Zakopane! I miss you all! Say "Hi" to everyone and know that I have been praying for the team to bond and to enjoy one another! We start our first of three new camps tomorrow! Please pray! There are already bumps! I love this stuff!!!!
Alice

Anonymous said...

We thank the Lord for you Dan and for His care to you as leader of this great group! His mercy and grace pour out upon you continually.