Monday, June 19, 2006

Let's Row Together

I came across a great quote about the role we play in living out our faith this past week as I was preparing to teach on Abraham yesterday.

Carlo Caretto “God gives us the boat and the oars, but then tells us, ‘It’s up to you to row.'”

I want to be part of a community of people who rows together. I want to be on this faith journey with someone who is rowing who can help me when I get stuck. I want to be with someone who wants to learn how to row. I want to teach someone how to row. I want someone to teach me how to row better. I don't want to row alone. I want every student in our ministry to know how to row and how to do with others around before they graduate!

2 comments:

Trevor said...

In my experience you don't row, you just chuck buckets of water at people.

Dan Luebcke said...

You know it baby! Noah's Ark is the place where I CHUCK water! May water fighting continue forever!

Dan