Monday, June 12, 2006

Last week I had the privilege to take part in our first high school summer camp! It was EPIC! We had a great group of students that walked into the week not knowing each other and walked out of the week friendships. I had the privilege of having our worship led by a former student and our speaker was a great friend from my Denver Seminary days.

Students walked away marked by the amazing fact that God pierced us by His presence in the from of Jesus. We looked at how Jesus was full of grace, love, sovereignty and compassion. Each morning we were alone with just our Bibles, water bottle and journals thinking about what we learned the night before.

More blogs to come about some of the details of the week!

I can’t wait for the summer of 2007!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

From everything I've heard it was an awesome camp, Dan. I'm sorry to have missed it ... but maybe not sorry about climbing around some guy's self-built castle. :)