Thursday, June 29, 2006

It's All About Relationships!

Again this trip has reminded that ministry is all about relationships. I am sitting here in Panera watching our students and leaders interact with each other in amazing ways. Everyone's talking to everyone! It's wonderful.

As for me, I have valued this time in Chicago as I've had the privilege to speak one on one with every student on the trip. I've had extended time to hear their story, find out what their passions in life are and what they are anticipating God doing when we land in Poland!

What's happening in Chicago is fortifying our group for relationships that will outlast our Poland trip and I grateful to God for this! I can't wait to see how God's going to use this trip and our experience at summer camp two weeks ago to create authentic community centered around God's Word, Prayer and Fellowship this fall!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey buddy,
Just wanted to know that I have been thinking about you a lot. I am proud to call you my friend and I look forward to reading about your time there in Poland. Know you are in our prayers. I had a great time watching your children this evening and look forward to many more years of that. Have a great time serving and I'll see ya soon.

Ho