Friday, June 16, 2006

Cars

We went and watched the movie "Cars" last night with the Hodges! It was absolutely FANTASTIC! I have no clue if this is true, but the movie got me thinking last night about the power of brainstorming. I was watching the tractor tipping scene and I have to believe that it came out of a brainstorming session of trying to figure out creative things to have cars do!

So, I am going to pursue this idea in the fall of grabbing a group of students to brainstorm with me ideas about how I can communicate my messages more creatively which I think will make them more effective! This fall we will be studying David's Journal (Psalms), The Lost Experience and Homecoming King (Isaiah)!

One of the quotes I will always remember from this movie is the phrase "Hillbilly hell."

0 comments: