Saturday, April 29, 2006

The Mastermind!!!!!

Let me get on the record that I absolutely love the Broncos draft move today to get Jay Cutler! Mike Shanahan has proven today that he is the mastermind. He is thinking about the next twelve years here in Denver! Thanks Mike!!!!!!! On a side note, I wonder how many of us are making the right decisions to put us in a position to succeed in the next twelve years, whether it be as a parent, youth leader, husband, or boss. Back to the draft!

When you look out over the next couple of years at the quarterbacks that will be available, all of the draft picks the Broncos had this year, Plummer having two good years left, the importance of the position of quarterback here in Denver...you have to go Cutler!

I am excited my boys are going to grow up with Jay Culter as the quarterback of their team!!!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that Bronco dancing the Tango?

Cutler is solid - saw him light up the Gators live and was very impressed...

Anonymous said...

Stephens---when are you going to get your own blog? You can call it Liveandbreathgators

Dan Luebcke said...

Yes it is Brian!

Cutlet is more than solid bro! He's the man! Jump on the bandwagon bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

OK anonymous...that is some funny stuff!

Anonymous said...

Seriosly Luebcke,
You have now misspelled Cutler, twice. It is not Culter or Cutlet Beevis. If you are going to get on the bandwagon, know how to spell it. For crying out loud. Hey, love your show.

Anonymous said...

And yes, I do know I misspelled seriously, do ya get the irony...

Dan Luebcke said...

I love cutlet! It's tasty!

Forgive me...I am a jeffco grad!

Anonymous said...

OK, Murph!

Dan Luebcke said...

Murph has made a post on my blog! This is an epic day!

A moment of silence!