Monday, April 03, 2006

Brochures in Church or Anywhere

I was in our Welcome Center yesterday staring at my brochure that visitors look at to "check out" what is going on for students in our ministry and all I could think about what this post by Seth Godin - What do you think of my brochure?

He raises some excellent points for anyone who is publishing a brochure to talk about who they are or what they do.

I am going to rework our brochure with these strategies in mind. One thing I am trying to do is get our high school students to be the ones handing out the brochure. I don't just want to give out information in the Welcome Center from the people who are working the information booth, I want our stuff given out by the people who are being impacted by what's in the brochure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If your kids are going to be the ones handing out the brochure, make sure they feel good doing so. In other words the look for the brochure needs to match the kid.

Use some of the graphics off your high school web page. Spec. the bible and the eye. Then have a testimonial from a student on the subject of teaching and i2i

just a quick thought

Dan Luebcke said...

Thanks FB! I like and agree with your thoughts of keeping some images the same throughout everything we do!