Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Praising God for mentoring

I've had the unbelievable chance to mentor students at Denver Seminary for the past six years. Words cannot describe what a blessing Than, Seth, Tyler, Ryan and Matt have been in my life. It's been awesome to get a front row seat to watch God move in them and through them as they pursue their degrees. One of the biggest blessings of spending time with these men is that every time I meet with them I learn something new and I walk away challenged to pursue Christ more deeply in my personal life and ministry. Sure I am their professional mentor, but I am also getting mentored every week as they allow me to see into their lives and ministries. Tonight I am reminded of all the time Fritz and Michael spent with me during my years at Denver Seminary and I am grateful for their investment.

0 comments: