Friday, May 04, 2007

Supper Six

My wife's Adult Community that meets on Sunday a.m. while I am teaching high school students does Supper Six. Three couples sign up to hang three times at each others houses. Last night we hosted or Supper Six and it turned into a Supper Eight. A brand new couple to our church jumped in our group. I am not overstating this, I had a blast! It was awesome to hang with people from the church that I don't know, but know my wife! I am so grateful my wife has this spiritual community to plug into. What a great class! Last night made me wish I could be part of that class with her.

What's more, last night made me realize how amazing my wife is when it comes to getting to church. She doesn't go to church "normally" - She gets up by herself every Sunday, gets the kids ready, drops them off at their classes, goes to her Adult Community by herself, and then picks up the kids in her classes by herself. I am so grateful that my wife has this group of people who care for her and our family.

0 comments: