Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Atv's and the Ramsey case

Yesterday we were up in Boulder with at my dad’s crib riding ATV’s and eating deep fried turkey! It was great to get away for a few hours and be in the mountains! We got all three kids on for the picture and Julie and took the boys up the mountain! Adah chilled at the house! We had to get home because Noah had his first soccer practice at 6! I officially feel suburban now that one of my kids plays soccer!

As we headed back home we drove right by the courthouse that was supposed to host Mr. Karr, the lead suspect in the Ramsey case, but he didn’t make it! As you know, he’s free because his DNA sample tested negative. We took this picture as we were driving by! The only other time I’ve seen this many media tents was during Columbine.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well how am I to know you even have a blog much less want me to post on it? It's not like I go around searching to see what my former students are doing all over the internet. I saw Trevor's link show up on another site and now I just found you. So how'ya doin', man?

Dan Luebcke said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dan Luebcke said...

Dr. B!!!!!!!

I need to buy you lunch! Seeing your post on Trevor's blog reminded me it's time to take my fearless spiritual formation leader for 2/3 of my seminary days to lunch!!!!!!!!

I am honored to have to have my Greek New Testament Professor (who actually passed me in the book of James) post on my blog!

:)

Great to hear from you! I'll contact you soon!