Friday, August 11, 2006

Dorm room essentials

MSN ran a short article on the top 10 things college students must have in their dorms. All this stuff is fine and dandy, but I am praying that the students that graduated from this high school ministry will consider the Word of God as the most essential thing to take to school. I am praying that they will use it in their dorm room! I am praying like mad this week and next for our new freshmen heading to school in the next two weeks that they will make the Bible the apple of their eyes when they get on their campus (Proverbs 7:2). I am praying that God would open their eyes to see WONDERFUL things from His Word (Psalm 119:18). I am praying that their Bibles will be worn out by their fingers flipping the pages as they seek to know His will for their four years in college.

0 comments: