Wednesday, August 02, 2006

One Year of Blogging

A big thanks goes out to Charlie for imploring me to blog. I love it. The 362 posts have given me a chance to talk about my family, sports, movies, books and what I am wrestling with as I get the unbelievable privilege to shepherd high school students in Littleton, CO. It's been great to have my family and friends around the world keeping up with the chronicles of my life by just simply reading these posts. It's also been great to have an avenue to allow the parents of the students in our ministry to get a look into what I am thinking, feeling and processing as the pastor of their students.

I am looking forward to another year!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you LOVE it, or are you obsessed with it?

Dan Luebcke said...

both

Trevor said...

And you implored me to blog so you are multiplying yourself!