Thursday, August 24, 2006

My second office

I love my second office. It has four different kinds of coffee. It has free whole grain bread sliced that I can dip into olive oil. It has a huge table I can spread out all my stuff. It has ice-cold water that always has a fresh lemon in it. It has HIGH SPEED wireless. I can check my email. I can study. I can read. I can prepare my Sunday messages. I can meet students from our community. I can meet people in our community that don't go to our church. I can eat lunch...I always pick two. Basically, I can be ADD!

I love Panera Bread Company!

2 comments:

Trevor said...

You should ask them if they'll put your name on a table since you're an institution there. My second office is your office.

Dan Luebcke said...

Trevor, I engraved my name in the table, don't tell anyone!

BTW, your second office is amazing!