Thursday, August 31, 2006

Tomatoes on your butt

I was encouraged by Jen after The Amazing Race last night to post, on a limited basis, some of the things Noah and Josiah say. You can thank her or curse her! Sunday Josiah saw a young mom pushing her kid in a swing and she had a tattoo of a rose in some vines along the lower portion of her back. As I started pushing him in the swing he said in a loud, and somewhat shocked voice as he pointed to the young lady, “Dad, that lady has a tomato on her butt! That’s funny!” It took everything inside me not to burst out in laughter, but I just looked at her and said, “Kids!”

3 comments:

Trevor said...

I can't wait until Isaiah starts talking so we can have double the fun stories!

Dan Luebcke said...

Double the fun?! Your funny!!! You're going to love it!

Anonymous said...

Yeah. I'd like more of these. Your kids make me laugh. Thanks!