Thursday, August 03, 2006

Building a new team

We’ve got two out of the three positions hired to help us create out new team in student ministries. We’ve hired an administrative assistant (Carey), and a ministry assistant (Kelly)! Both of these ladies have hit the ground running and I am so excited to have them as a part of our team. What’s more, we’re looking for a new Middle School Director which we are hoping to complete in the next two weeks.

It’s a new era and I am excited to build a new team. There are three things we are looking for: character, chemistry and competency. Character is who you are when no one is looking. Chemistry is your personality and what drives you. Competency is being able to git r done with a high level of excellence and achievement. It's going to be an exciting year!

5 comments:

Trevor said...

Shouldn't you be citing Hybles? Don't worry I won't tell.

Dan Luebcke said...

I don't know...should I? Thanks Bill! I heard it from Jeff years ago and Fritz years before that!

Alice Robbins said...

I can think of no one better to build the SGC Student Ministries team than YOU! I will be praying!

Alice

Dan Luebcke said...

Alice, I hope things are going well with you as you close out camp. With your experience this summer, building and leading and intern team, I'm sure you got some insight?!

Kristen said...

I will be praying as well. I'm so excited that you already have these people in place! What a God-send! Miss you all lots!