Saturday, July 08, 2006

Brett Favre in Poland?

This one’s for you Brian! Brian was a vital part of our initial camps here in Poland five years ago. He married a woman who also loves Poland and served as an intern over a few summers.

Brian, I saw a dude wearing a Brett Favre jersey and all I could do is picturing you throwing your Princessa Bar up in the air, grabbing the guy, hugging him and screaming at me to take a picture of you and him. I am guessing when you got home it would be the first picture in your photo album that you would show all your friends as you talked about the trip. Finally, all I can picture us talking about the trip at the Greek restaurant we used to frequent and hearing you sum up the whole Brett Favre jersey experience with one word, “Classic!”

By the way, I spent the rest of the day looking for John! Everywhere I went I was looking for Elway’s jersey! Now that would have been EPIC!

1 comments:

Trevor said...

Seeing a Favre jersey is like getting your toenails ripped out.