Wednesday, July 12, 2006

My Wife Owns This Trip!

One of the fascinating things about this trip that a lot of people don’t know is that my wife owns this trip. She went on my very first English Camp with Noah! She knows what happens. She knows the struggles. She knows the joys. She knows the purpose of the trip. She knows why I love it. She sees how if fits into our philosophy of ministry in our student ministries. She knows how much I love Dan, Laura and Alice. She knows that what happens in Poland changes not only the lives of Polish students, but God uses this trip to deeply touch our students and leaders. And it is because she owns this trip that she survives without me for 15 days!

It makes a difference here! Trust me! Our leaders and students know she owns the trip. Our students and leaders know that it’s tough for Julie to be without me, but they know that Julie is behind what we are doing 100%. She’s not at home complaining about the mission trip taking her husband away. She’s at home being a cheerleader, prayer warrior and GREAT MOM!!!!!!!

No doubt about it…My wife owns this trip!

1 comments:

Dan Luebcke said...

Thanks Debora!

I am very thankful for Julie. I am also thankful for your daughter and I am looking forward to what God is going to do in her life during her senior year!!!!!